Pro Blogger Course: https://courses.createandgo.com/p/pro-blogger-bundle
The course above is a discounted bundle of our best-selling blogging courses:
1. Build and Your Blog Course (for Brand New Bloggers): https://courses.createandgo.com/p/launch-your-blog
2. Make Money Blogging for Beginners Course (Monetize with Affiliate Marketing): https://courses.createandgo.com/p/make-money-blogging-for-beginners
3. Pinterest Traffic Course (Drive Traffic with Pinterest): https://courses.createandgo.com/p/pinterest-traffic-avalanche
4. Six-Figure Blogger Course (Sell Digital Products): https://courses.createandgo.com/p/six-figure-blogger
Check out our step-by-step tutorial on how to start a blog today: https://createandgo.com/how-to-start-a-blog/
FREE BLOGGING ECOURSES:
— If you have NOT started a blog yet: 7-Day Start a Successful Blog eCourse:
— If you HAVE already started a blog: 4-Day How to Monetize a Blog eCourse: https://freecourses.createandgo.com/make-money-blogging-ecourse-youtube/
FACEBOOK GROUP FOR BLOGGERS:
VISIT OUR WEBSITE:
FOLLOW US on Social Media for More Tips and Inspiration:
— Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/createandgoco/
— Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/createandgo.co/
How much do bloggers actually make with their blog? For those of you that still aren't sure how to monetize a blog, we'd like to clear the air.
To follow along with this video, you can visit our related blog post: https://createandgo.com/how-much-do-bloggers-make/
To skip the intro and head straight into the content, skip to the 3:15 mark!
Professional blogger, huh? How much do you really make just writing about ‘stuff?’ Like, really?
I can understand if you’re asking these questions because we were also thinking them when we started.
I think because blogging starts as a hobby for most people, and the societal perception on running a blog is a little less than glamorous.
- To strangers, it sounds like a hobby.
- To friends and family, it sounds like unemployment.
Well, in short, here's the deal:
How much do bloggers make?
- Some make $1,000 per month.
- A few of us make over $50,000 per month.
- A very small few make $100,000 per month.
- There is an even smaller few making 1,000,000 or more per month!
Lauren and I currently fall in the category of $50,000+ per month, and it took us about a year and a half to reach that point.
Here is another interesting question...
How much do bloggers make on average??
Well, folks, that’s kind of like asking “what do businesses make on average?”
- Most make nothing.
- Fewer a little.
- Fewer still make a lot.
There are a few factors that come in to play here. They are the same reasons for income variance in any business…
- Effectiveness of communication
- Trust built with your audience
- But without a doubt, the #1 most important aspect of making an income with a blog is execution.
Just like with all businesses, it does not matter how good your business idea is if you fail to execute!
Watch our video and read our article for more information.
For a step-by-step tutorial on how to start your own profitable blog, visit our post here: https://createandgo.com/how-to-start-a-blog/