Tutorials copper wire Lotus Bud pendant - How to make Lotus Bud pendant with flat round stones without holes
You can change some details to create your own style. you can change to suit the material you easily find
wire size to make flat round stones diameter 2cm (can + a few centimeters to depreciate)
18 gauge ( wire diameter 0,9mm ) : 15cm ( 5,5 inch)
21 gauge ( wire diameter 0.7mm ) : 4 x 10cm( 4 inch)
28 gauge ( wire diameter 0.3mm ) : 3 x 30cm( 8 inch)
crystal beads diameter 4mm
- Before doing, the wire should always be straightened, to bending is even and more beautiful
- Can use a towel to straighten the wire.
- crystal beads diameter 4mm help to keep the wires spaced evenly
- cutting slanted wire and squeezing to avoid scraping the skin
- I just give way reference, not the best way. Can change size wire to suit your purpose. You can do better than me.
- Can be replaced with silver wire or gold wire for jewelry more valuable
- I used to round copper wire - magnet wire , it's the only kind I found where I lived for many sizes. I do not know exactly what type it was, can be dead soft copper wire, it have plating layer, and not dark by time.
The new video will have 2 versions fast and slow will be up at the same time. The information about the next video will be updated on my website
Earrings, Ear cuff: https://goo.gl/nyLFNN
Necklaces, hairpin: https://goo.gl/LxFbhr
Flower, leaf and natural : https://goo.gl/VHEh2H
Animal : https://goo.gl/UzdJ6d