#hugoboss #boss #hugo
1. The original Hugo Boss black jeans feature an internal label that shows the company logo. A safety feature of the Hugo Boss black jeans is the hole above the logo (filled with different color material). Make sure you check the size, print quality, logo spacing and font, also inspect the stitches, they should be straight, clean. If this logo does not exist, then you are confronted with a fake.
2. Genuine Hugo Boss jeans have a label (detachable) showing: style (unique) -10177353, country of origin, size, QR code (security feature-scanned with mobile phone). The style number must also be found on the inside (fixed) labels.
3. The original Hugo Boss black jeans have two labels (fixed-right inside): 1. style number 10177353, code QR (check if the style number corresponds to the style number on the detachable label, if the style number does not match, then you are confronted with a fake), 2. horizontal white wire.
4. On the left, genuine Hugo Boss jeans feature a large label (washing instructions, fabrics, followed by the company logo, inspect the logo model for consistency and spacing. If this logo does not exist, then you are confronted with a fake).
5.A thin label is located on the upper right side (next to the main logo).
6. Another thin label is behind the zipper.
7. The original watermark shows the following text: HUGO BOSS BOSS (capital letters). Carefully inspect the button, it must be clean, without marks of peeling.
8. The small pocket has the logo of HUGO BOSS. Make sure you carefully check the size, print quality, logo spacing and font, also check that the stitch is evenly and evenly distributed. If this logo: does not exist or/and the print quality is bad, then you are faced with a fake.
9. Carefully check the stitches, they should be straight, clean. Another safety feature is the stitch on the inside.
When it comes to buying clothing online, and in particular on eBay, how do you know if the item is genuine? What do you look for in the photo's provided by the seller? What questions do you ask the seller to determine the items authenticity?
One particular designer label of which I personally have seen many counterfeit items for sale on eBay, is one of my favourites, "Hugo Boss".
I have been a long time customer of Hugo Boss and can identify a genuine label/tag on a piece of clothing to that of a counterfeit item.
First and foremost, it is very important to understand what information is printed on the inner label, (White tags with sizing, model and item number information).
The following example is from a pair of men's Hugo Boss jeans, which provides clear information about the item.
1) Sizing - This can be seen below the ironing symbols, displaying the size of the item for 5 countries.
DE (Germany), FR (France), UK (United Kingdom), IT (Italy), US (USA)
2) Waist Size / Leg Length
3) Model Name and Number
HB31 New 10114738 01 401
4) QR Code Symbol
5) RN & CA numbers (Below the QR Code)
6) Article Number
7) Barcode Number (Below the article number)
If a seller has not provided a picture of the inner label with the above information, contact the seller through the eBay messaging system, asking them to provide the above details.
If the advises you that this information is not displayed anywhere, do not purchase that item.