Top 10 Most Beautiful Eyes Female Celebrities
10. Charlize Theron : Charlize Theron is a South African and American actress, producer and fashion model. She has starred in several Hollywood films, such as The Devil's Advocate, Mighty Joe Young, The Cider House Rules, The Italian Job, Hancock, A Million Ways to Die in the West and Mad Max: Fury Road. Theron became a U.S. citizen in 2007, while retaining her South African citizenship.
Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlize_Theron
9. Milla Jovovich : Milica Bogdanovna "Milla" Jovovich is an American actress, model, musician, and fashion designer. She has appeared in numerous science fiction and action films, leading the music channel VH1 to deem her the "reigning queen of kick-butt" in 2006. Born in Kiev, Jovovich immigrated with her parents to the United States when she was five. In 1987, she began modeling at the age of 12 when Herb Ritts photographed her for the cover of the Italian magazine Lei.
Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milla_Jovovich
8. Celina Jaitly : Celina Jaitly is an Indian actress who mainly appears in Bollywood films. A former beauty queen and model, she was crowned Femina Miss India Universe in 2001. Jaitley's breakthrough film role was in the 2003 thriller Janasheen. She rose to fame in the late 2000s following roles in the films Silsiilay (2005), No Entry (2005), Tom, Dick, and Harry (2006) and Golmaal Returns (2008).
Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celina_Jaitly
7. Kristin Kreuk : Kristin Laura Kreuk is a Canadian actress, known for her roles as Lana Lang in the Superman-inspired television series Smallville and as Laurel Yeung in the Canadian teen drama Edgemont. She has also starred in movies such as Snow White: The Fairest of Them All (2001), Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li (2009), and Irvine Welsh's Ecstasy (2011).
Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristin_Kreuk
6. Giada De Laurentiis : Giada Pamela De Laurentiis is an Italian-born American chef, writer, television personality, and the host of the current Food Network television program Giada at Home. She also appears regularly as a contributor and guest co-host on NBC's Today. De Laurentiis is the founder of the catering business GDL Foods. She is a winner of the Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lifestyle Host.
Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giada_De_Laurentiis
5. Audrey Hepburn : Audrey Hepburn was a British actress and humanitarian. Recognised as a film and fashion icon, Hepburn was active during Hollywood's Golden Age. She was ranked by the American Film Institute as the third greatest female screen legend in Golden Age Hollywood and was inducted into the International Best Dressed List Hall of Fame. Born in Ixelles, a district of Brussels..
Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audrey_Hepburn
4. Elizabeth Taylor : Dame Elizabeth Rosemond Taylor, DBE was a British-American actress, businesswoman and humanitarian. She began as a child actress in the early 1940s, and was one of the most popular stars of classical Hollywood cinema in the 1950s. She continued her career successfully into the 1960s, and remained a well-known public figure for the rest of her life. The American Film Institute named her the seventh greatest female screen legend in 1999.
Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Taylor
3. Kristen Stewart : Kristen Jaymes Stewart is an American actress, known for playing the protagonist Bella Swan in The Twilight Saga film series from 2008–12, which has grossed over $3.3 billion worldwide. She is the "face" of Chanel and Balenciaga fashion brands. Stewart was listed as the highest-earning female actress in the Vanity Fair "Hollywood Top Earners List of 2010", with an estimated earning of $28.5 million.
Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristen_Stewart
2. Angelina Jolie : Angelina Jolie Pitt is an American actress, filmmaker, and humanitarian. She has received an Academy Award, two Screen Actors Guild Awards, and three Golden Globe Awards, and has been cited as Hollywood's highest-paid actress. As a public figure, Jolie has been cited as one of the most influential and powerful people in the American entertainment industry, as well as the world's most beautiful woman.
Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelina_Jolie
1. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan : Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, also known as Aishwarya Rai, is an Indian actress, former model and the winner of the Miss World pageant of 1994. Through her successful Bollywood career, she has established herself as one the most popular and high-profile celebrities in India. She was awarded the Padma Shri by the Government of India in 2009 and the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres by the Government of France in 2012. She is often cited as the "most beautiful woman in the world".
Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aishwarya_Rai_Bachchan