Create a pretty beach themed shell covered picture frame by following this tutorial. This DIY is a great as a gift or addition to your room decor. Don't forget to subscribe for new videos! Thanks for watching!
Music: Sunday Drive by Silent Partner
Youtube Audio Library
- Hot Glue Gun
- Additional Decoration e.g. miniature bottles, beads, sand, glitter
1. Choose a frame and remove the glass and backing.
2. create a bottle charm to add to the frame by filling a miniature glass bottle with beads and a rolled up message. you could also fill it up with miniature shells
3. Lay out all the shells and decorations onto the frame to create a design you like
4. Once you have chosen a layout you like glue the objects down one at a time. A hot glue gun works well to do this.
5. Add the backing and glass back on and you are done! I hope this video was helpful and that you enjoyed it, thanks for watching!
diy shell picture frame, beach themed craft, shell diy craft, mermaid, shell photo frame diy tutorial, miniature bottle charm, message in a bottle, picture frame decoration, room decor diy, picture frame, craft, summer craft, quick and easy diy gift, cheap diy, shells, shell collection, beach collection, beach finds, seaside treasures, keepsakes, easy seashell crafts, sea shell arts and crafts, shell craft ideas, decorate with seashells, kids craft, pinterest, dream gem, shell craft, diy shell decor project, beach glass, be achy, sand,