This is a small Tutorial for finding out the Skype Account age
Abstract: For this, one external Program is required, and a bit of Searching for a file on the Computer.
Now, first a bit Information: Skype stores part of its Data in form of a SQL file, which is like a Office Cabinet.
So to get access we need a program which can read this File format, in this case we will use SQL-Lite browser (which is free btw).
1. So, go to http://sqlitebrowser.org/, click on the Download link (to be sure it works, click on the 32 Bit link, I used the 64 Bit Version in this Tutorial).
Install it, and run it.
2. Here click on "Open Database", type (or paste) "%appdata%\skype" into the Adressbar, press enter, search for the Folder with the Name of the Account you want to find the Age,
Open it, and there open up the "main.db" file.
3. Here, you open the Tab "Run SQL (or at least the last one of the Tabs) type in (or paste) "SELECT registration_timestamp from Accounts" which will give you a value here.
4. As you can see, it’s just a large number, so it needed to be converted to a "Human Readable date". Most Skype timestamps you will find in this DataBase are in the so called UNIX time format, which is defined as the number of seconds that have been passed since midnight of the beginning of the Year 1970 Coordinated Universal Time.
The clue: this number isn’t. It’s the number of Minutes since then, so we need to multiply it with 60 to get seconds out of it.
Copy the Number into the Calculator, multiply it with 60, and copy the Result again.
5. With the result we can go to a UNIX time converter page (for example this here: http://www.onlineconversion.com/unix_time.htm), enter the Number and finally get the Skype account creation date.
I hoped you liked this Tutorial, if yes, please let a like here and if you have any question, just type them in the comments below, I will try to help.
Thanks for watching (and reading)!