HAY DAY JUNE UPDATE INFO! NEW CROPS, HOOD TAGS, BUYBACKS, NAMING PETS, NEW PRODUCTS, BLOSSOM DERBY…
What is up everybody! Who’s excited about the update!? I’ve been up till 11pm waiting for this update to finally come out. It was worth the wait! Here it is, packed with many awesome new things! I’ll list the update features here, and explain them more in the video! I hope you enjoy the video, be sure to give a like if you did! If you new to my channel, don’t forget to subscribe, I am a Hay Day YouTuber, I give you the latest Hay Day content, with lots of tips for improving your farming skills! 😊
Our aMOOzing new update is here, just in time for our 6th birthday!
An easier way to find the right neighbors and neighborhoods!
• Choose tags that best describe your neighborhood, so the right players can find you.
• More emblem options and additional space for your description text.
• The neighborhood UI has a fresh new look.
Community Requested Features / Improvements:
• Blossom Derby: a new way to play is here! Blossom tasks return to the board after being completed, and give more points the more people complete them! Each player can only take each task once, and the tasks have a limited duration after which they’re gone from the board. Collaborate with your neighbors and complete them as often as possible! "Tasks that will have 320, 350 and 400 points and can be completed by 3 people (1 person takes it & finishes it, the task becomes a 350 points task that somebody else can pick up and after that it will become a 400 points task".
• Maggie the builder can now re-install any previous renovations with a huge discount, through the Collection Book. You can also view now other players’ Style & Collection Books while visiting.
• Name your pets and sanctuary animals! Just tap on them. You can also see their names when visiting other players.
• New content: 3 crops (bell pepper, mint and watermelon), new fruit tree (plum tree) and 7 new products.
• 3 new fishing spots.
• You can now request fishing lures from your neighbors.
• Have the Town Hall work exactly like you want it with all new sorting options.
• Various Derby balancing improvements & a change: from now on, players need to complete at least one task in order to receive rewards.
• Upped max in-game friends to 250.
• Improved Friends bar performance.
• Bagful of bug fixes all around.
Mint, level 85, 180min
Watermelon, level 92, 300min
Bellpepper, level 74, 270min
Plum tree, level 94, 1500min
Mint Ice Cream, level 85, 135min
Plum Jam, level 94, 300min
Watermelon juice, level 92, 60min
Veggie Dips, level 74, 120min
Plum Smoothie, level 102, 35min
Bell pepper soup, level 81, 60min
Mint tea, level 97, 35min
Welcome to my Hay Day YouTube channel, I am SuperSight, I love playing and making videos of Hay Day. My aim is to create rich in content video's of everything you need to know in Hay Day. Videos that are specific, interesting, quality, full or knowledge, lots of fun, and much much more. I hope to share my knowledge and secrets of Hay Day with you, so that you can become one of the most well educated Hay Day players there is. My overall goal is to teach you how to make coins, so much so that you can learn how to "Make coins faster than honey bees make honey". Not only that, but I will also be showing you how to do so much more, so that you can become one of the best players there is. I am starting this Hay Day adventure from level 1, so that I can re-experience all the difficulties from beginning Hay Day with almost nothing. I have done much research into Hay Day and the best mathematical ways of making coins, XP, diamonds and much more. Join me as a progress through Hay Day, so that you can keep up with the knowledge as it released, and be one of the few Hay Day players who has the extra knowledge. I will tell you everything I know to help you succeed in every aspect of Hay Day, so that you can be one of the best Hay Day players in the world. Thank you so much for watching, I hope you enjoyed it, please leave a like if you did. Make sure to comment what you thought of the video. And please subscribe if you enjoyed the content, or learned something new. - SuperSight
I hope you enjoyed this video. Thank you for your support! I'm always happy to read your comments.
Hay Day Support
Neighbor, are you having problems? Visit https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/hay... or contact us in game by going to Settings, Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
The great website where I get lots of my images for my thumbnails!
Hay Day is an amazing farming game created by Supercell!
Download and play now! http://supr.cl/2sOwUdt
The YouTube channel of the awesome creators of Hay Day!
I hope you all got your sand path for 8 diamonds! :)