Join the cutest BFF girls in their spooky makeover adventures!▼Read more!▼
▼ Download BFF World Trip Hollywood kids game for free! ▼
Play Store - https://goo.gl/siBjPj
App Store - https://goo.gl/fwW92B
Amazon - https://goo.gl/KTFiFJ
Watch more SPOOKTOBER videos by TutoTOONS ▶▶▶ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSTSl5sf1hc&list=PLSXwF0mTJZfD3QXlJDAmuZx1CQN30GEUY
~~ NEW! Ice princess dress up, DIY Hawaiian outfit and super cool monster salon!
~~ Join BFFs Serena, Naomi and Bella on their new Hollywood adventures!
~~ Play the best movie star makeover, hair salon, makeup & dress up games for girls!
Go on a BFF World Trip and travel around the world with three best friends Serena, Naomi and Bella. This time you're going to Hollywood for a super exciting movie star makeover! Serena, Naomi and Bella are casting for their dream movies and they need your help to get ready. Turn lovely Naomi into a dancing Hawaiian princess and make her the most beautiful hula girl outfit. Help sweet Serena look like a dream ice princess and design the perfect princess dress. Create a scary cool vampire princess style for Bella, turn her into a zombie cheerleader or play monster girl makeover. Surprise your new best friends with yummy ice cream and make your own frozen desserts!
BFF World Trip Hollywood 2 games for girls:
· NEW! Ice Princess Dress Up: Explore the massive Hollywood wardrobe, mix and match ice princess style clothes, hairstyles, shoes and accessories, and create your dream ice princess look for Serena!
· NEW! Hawaiian Costume: It's arts and crafts time with beautiful Naomi. Help her make a classic hula girl skirt, color a Hawaiian mask and learn colors as you play!
· NEW! Zombie Cheerleader: Turn cute little Bella into a high school zombie cheerleader with a spooky zombie makeup and hairstyle!
· NEW! Monster Makeover: Bella wants to try a Frankenstein inspired style too, make her dream come true! Comb her hair up and do stylish monster makeup!
· Ice Makeover: Serena is casting as ice princess for a movie, help her get ready! Dye, wash, dry, cut and comb Serena's hair, do ice princess makeup and dress her in a sparkling blue dress!
· Hawaii Spa: Prepare a relaxing bath with bubbles and flowers for lovely Naomi, apply face mask, wash her hair, dress up and dance like a real Hawaiian princess!
· Vampire Salon: Remove Bella's makeup, wash her face and create her a new super cool vampire girl look. Pale skin, dark makeup, purple lips, vampire fangs and elegant dress are a must!
· Ice Cream Truck: Play ice cream maker and surprise your friends with delicious frozen desserts. Bake ice cream cones and will hem with strawberry, chocolate and apple ice cream!
· Ice Cream Decoration: Add your favorite frozen ice cream, fruits, sprinkles and candies to the bowl, and make a prefect ice cream sundae for your friends!
· More Hollywood fun inside! Collect movie star trophies and watch videos for kids in the cinema!
💙If you are reading this, comment ""! 💙
Discover more fun with #TutoTOONS #games for #kids!
Play our games: http://tutotoons.com/games
Read our blog: http://blog.tutotoons.com/
2016 Workforce 100: Ranking the World’s Top Companies for HR.
American Express, which has made the list all three years, takes the top spot in this year’s list of top companies for HR.
To excel at everything from talent management to recruiting to benefits to diversity is not an easy task. To shine in those areas year after year is exemplary. Now in its third year, the Workforce 100 recognizes companies that excel in various areas of human resources during the course of the previous year. To determine which companies make the list, Workforce editors work with researchers from the Human Capital Media Advisory Group, the magazine’s research arm.
To find out which companies are the best for HR management, the research team created a statistical formula to shift through publicly available data on HR performance to separate the best from the rest. This year, to give employees more of a “say,” we’ve asked recruiting and job review website Glassdoor Inc. to provide data on what workers are saying about the companies that made our short list. From there, we combined that information with the public data available to create our 2016 Workforce 100 list.
American Express Inc. was the top company on this year’s list, and it has made the list all three years. Thirty-three other companies have also made all of the lists.