*** BEST OF BEAUTY 2016 | LIPS ***
• EXFOLIATOR: http://rstyle.me/~8CzDZ
• LIPBALM (DAY): http://rstyle.me/n/cdfdenb5nqf
• LIPBALM (NIGHT): http://rstyle.me/n/cdfdrmb5nqf
• LIPBALM (HANDBAG): http://rstyle.me/~9xvsD
• LIP PLUMPER: http://rstyle.me/n/b38dsnb5nqf
• LIP PENCIL in Satin Mauve (NUDE): http://rstyle.me/n/bynhjmb5nqf or perfect warm toned http://rstyle.me/n/cdj9y9b5nqf
• LIP PENCIL in Rose (EVERYDAY): http://rstyle.me/~7zTyQ
• LIP PENCIL in ‘Turn On’ (PINK): Urban Decay (may be discontinued)
• LIP PENCIL in ‘Jilted’ (FUCSHIA): http://rstyle.me/n/cdfg92b5nqf
• LIP PENCIL in ‘Magenta’ (MAGENTA): http://rstyle.me/~7Q73y
• LIP PENCIL in Raisin (WINE): http://rstyle.me/~7x4KH
• LIP PENCIL in red (RED): http://rstyle.me/n/cdffx9b5nqf + MAC in ‘Redd’ http://rstyle.me/n/cdfgdhb5nqf
• LIPSTICK in ‘Spanish Pink’ (NUDE-PEACHY): http://rstyle.me/~7JgCU
• LIPSTICK (EVERYDAY): http://rstyle.me/n/byjxj6b5nqf / http://rstyle.me/~9tHSX / http://rstyle.me/n/cdf8ieb5nqf
• LIPSTICK (PINK): Too faced ‘Razzle Dazzle Rose’ – discontinued .. but I found it at http://rstyle.me/n/cdf6erb5nqf .. also love http://rstyle.me/n/cdf54nb5nqf
• LIPSTICK (BERRY): http://rstyle.me/n/cdf9n2b5nqf + http://rstyle.me/~9tHSX
• LIPSTICK (FUSCIA): discontinued but I found it here: http://rstyle.me/~9xB64
• LIPSTICK (MAGENTA): http://rstyle.me/n/b6gyrvb5nqf
• LIPSTICK (WINE): http://rstyle.me/n/cdf9web5nqf
• LIPSTICK (RED): http://rstyle.me/n/cdgb45b5nqf
• LIPGLOSS: http://rstyle.me/~867cc / / http://rstyle.me/n/cdk33ib5nqf
• LIP BRUSH: http://rstyle.me/~7LEyj / http://rstyle.me/n/byng8rb5nqf
• SHARPENER: http://rstyle.me/n/cdgi6hb5nqf
*** TOUCHUP ITEMS ***
I always carry whatever lipstick, gloss and lip pencil that I am wearing for that day. These products are ALWAYS on me:
These 2 Lip Pencils: http://rstyle.me/~7zTyQ /
These 2 Brushes: http://rstyle.me/~7LEyj / http://rstyle.me/n/byng8rb5nqf
This Concealer: http://rstyle.me/n/byngx5b5nqf
Lip Balm: http://rstyle.me/~9xvsD
** WHAT I’M WEARING **
LIP PENCIL: Lined w/ Rose http://rstyle.me/~7zTyQ
LIPSTICK: Rosey http://rstyle.me/~9tHSX
LIP GLOSS: Cosmo http://rstyle.me/n/cdk33ib5nqf
** CORRSPONDING BLOG POST **
** SUBSRIBE TO MY BLOG **
** RECENT VIDEOS + BLOG POSTS **
BEST OF BEAUTY – FACE: https://youtu.be/60sZsek5Ohc
BEST OF BEAUTY – EYES: http://www.tracyhensel.com/2017/01/24/best-beauty-eyes/
BEST OF BEAUTY – BRUSHES: http://www.tracyhensel.com/2017/01/19/best-beauty-brushes/
FOUNDATION ROUTINE: http://www.tracyhensel.com/2017/01/12/foundation-routine/
** SHOPPING & SERVICES OFFERED BY ME **
-- To Shop Coaching Sessions, Planning Pages, Packing Lists: http://www.tracyhensel.com/shop/
-- To Ask Tracy (Questions): http://www.tracyhensel.com/asktracy/
-- To SHOP my Favorites (Check back, often … I am always adding NEW goodies): http://www.tracyhensel.com/shop-my-favorites/
Other places to find me!
W E B S I T E: http://www.tracyhensel.com/ Please SUBSCRIBE!
I N S T A G R A M: https://www.instagram.com/tracy_hensel/ WATCH STORIES + IGTV (Turn on your Notifications!!)
F A C E B O O K: https://www.facebook.com/TracyHenselLLC/
T W I T T E R: https://twitter.com
P I N T E R E S T: https://www.pinterest.com/tracyhensel/
E M A I L My Business manager, Haley McGillen (Sponsorships or collaborations, ONLY): [email protected]
Q U E S T I O N S or R E Q U E S T S: ASK TRACY http://www.tracyhensel.com/asktracy/
** This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on a link and proceed to check out, I will be compensated a small commission. I appreciate you using those links and supporting what I do. ** Tracy xo
Hi, Tracy! 👋🏻
I, too, used to love Maybelline’s Fifth Avenue Fuchsia before I finished it. I know, it takes time to finish a lipstick, but I did it with that one since I liked it so much. Maybelline lipsticks are some of my favorite from the drugstore.
I also enjoy MAC’s Craving quite a bit. I don’t go much for berry lips, but that color I truly like.
I’ve been studying more carefully what makeup colors and finishes I wear. I just turned 40 last month and I’m noticing items that flatter me and items that don’t or that age me. Self-discovery has become more and more important to me. 😊
I started watching your videos a few weeks ago.I liked them but never gave you any feedback.Now I want to thank you for sharing all those precious tricks and tips with us.I started using quite a lot of them and they save me a lot of time and effort.You have no idea how much some of us appreciate your videos.Thank you so much!PS:I have a baby girl and my life as a mother has changed completely.Can you share some ideas on upbringing children?
Love all the cool pink lip colors. Definitely several I need to try. TheMac lip liner pencils are my most favorite, and for all the same reasons you love them. Mac Spice was also to warm for me but Mac Half Red is my all time fav lip liner for darker, and even lighter lipstick colors. It is a light red/ pink with a cool brown undertone. LOL...... I have about 10 back up Half Red liners because it's always sold out near me. I think I love it so much because it is very close to my natural lip color.
Tracy, I've been looking for a nude-pink to wear with my pale skin and have wasted far too much money! Even though our coloring is much different, I went to Sally's and picked up the Palladio Surely Pink. I love it! It's time for this gal to get comfortable with a paler shade, and this one is sexy, especially with a liner. It's more youthful than a darker shade, but I don't look like I should be in my coffin. Thanks, doll! 😘
Thank you Romie. Picking the ride shades with the right undertones is so important. I can always tell ... especially in my videos, when I am wearing 'too warm' a color. Not as flattering. Unfortunately, we are at a disadvantage as more lipstick and blush colors lean warm.
Tracy...you are so smart. I think if you do some reviews on foundations or something else, it would be more interesting. I think you have good psychological advice.....life advice. Just think about it. I remember one vid you did during Christmas...some family drama. You are so smart. I would watch you more if you can do more of that stuff or reviews of products.
Thank You ... I appreciate the positive feedback. I will certainly be happy to provide videos reviewing products. There is a lot out on Youtube overing that type of content. I enjoy bringing an array of topics and inspiration to our community ... beauty + lifestyle, etc. Bless you for your sweet words of support! xx
2016 Workforce 100: Ranking the World’s Top Companies for HR.
American Express, which has made the list all three years, takes the top spot in this year’s list of top companies for HR.
To excel at everything from talent management to recruiting to benefits to diversity is not an easy task. To shine in those areas year after year is exemplary. Now in its third year, the Workforce 100 recognizes companies that excel in various areas of human resources during the course of the previous year. To determine which companies make the list, Workforce editors work with researchers from the Human Capital Media Advisory Group, the magazine’s research arm.
To find out which companies are the best for HR management, the research team created a statistical formula to shift through publicly available data on HR performance to separate the best from the rest. This year, to give employees more of a “say,” we’ve asked recruiting and job review website Glassdoor Inc. to provide data on what workers are saying about the companies that made our short list. From there, we combined that information with the public data available to create our 2016 Workforce 100 list.
American Express Inc. was the top company on this year’s list, and it has made the list all three years. Thirty-three other companies have also made all of the lists.